(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA AT THE COMMISSIONING OF THE NEW 2X60MVA 13233KV ODOGUNYAN TRANSMISSION SUBSTATIONIKORODU LAGOS STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN2nd right Managing DirectorCEO Transmission Company of Nigeria TCN Mr Usman Gur Mohammedleft Head Transmission Service Provider Engr Victor Adewunmi right and Managing DirectorCEO LAGA CE Power Ltd Mrs Rhoda Afolabi during the commissioning of the New 2X60MVA 13233KV Odogunyan Transmission Sub stationIkorodu Lagos State on Monday 7th May 2018
7TH NATIONAL COUNCIL ON LANDS HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT HELD AT GOMBE STATE
Alh Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo Governor of Gombe State Center Minister of Power Works and Housing HM Babatunde Fashola SAN right and the Deputy Gvernor Gombe State Hon Charles Iliya