(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA INSPECTS THE 215MW KADUNA POWER PLANT IN KUDENDA KADUNA STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN middle Project Manager of the Project Consultant SeWa West Africa Ltd Engr Igwe Onuoha right and Project Manager Rockson Engineering Ltd Engr Sunny Okwedi left during the inspection of the ongoing construction work on the 215MW Kaduna Power Plant in Kudenda Kaduna State on Sunday 25th November 2018
FASHOLA AT THE 27TH POWER SECTOR OPERATORS MEETING COMMISSIONS POWER IMPROVEMENT FACILITIES IN YOLA ADAMAWA STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSAN 2nd leftPermanent Secretarty Power Engr Louis Edozien 2nd left and Managing DirectorYola Electricity Distribution CompanyYEDCEngr Baba Umara Mustapha leftdurin g the commissioning of the 25MVA 3311kv Injection Substation Yola Town shortly before the 27th Meeting with Operators in the Power Sector hosted by the Yola Electricity Distribution Company YEDC at the TCN Transmission Station along Numan Road Jimeta Adamawa State on Monday 14th May 2018