(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA DELIVERS KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT THE ETOMI LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2018
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing and Keynote Speaker Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN right Principal Partner GEPLAW Mr George Etomi midle shortly after the Etomi Leadership Conference 2018 with the theme If Not Us Who If Not Now When at the Grand Junction Room Landmark Towers Water Corporation Rd Victoria Island Lagos on Friday 28th December 2018
FASHOLA AT THE 27TH POWER SECTOR OPERATORS MEETING COMMISSIONS POWER IMPROVEMENT FACILITIES IN YOLA ADAMAWA STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSAN 2nd leftPermanent Secretarty Power Engr Louis Edozien 2nd left and Managing DirectorYola Electricity Distribution CompanyYEDCEngr Baba Umara Mustapha leftdurin g the commissioning of the 25MVA 3311kv Injection Substation Yola Town shortly before the 27th Meeting with Operators in the Power Sector hosted by the Yola Electricity Distribution Company YEDC at the TCN Transmission Station along Numan Road Jimeta Adamawa State on Monday 14th May 2018