Mr YOMI LADAPO (DIRECTOR REFORM COORDINATION AND SERVICE IMPROVEMENT)
He has a Master in Public Administration
and attended University of Ibadan, Oyo State Lagos State University, Lagos. He hails from Oyo and is Married with children.
The Reform Co-ordination and Service Improvement Department is one of the three new departments created by Government in order to deepen the on-going reform process in the Service.
The approved organizational structure for the Department provided for two Divisions namely:
i. Reform Coordination Division and
ii. SERVICOM Division.
FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
The functions assigned to the Department by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation via letter Ref. No. HCSF/CMO/EM/243/17 of 11th March, 2014 are as follows:
1. Manage the department to serve as a focal point for driving all change, reform, innovation and improvement efforts within the Ministry in line with the overall framework set by BPSR, OHCSF and other agencies of Government;
2. Work with leadership of the Ministry, BPSR & OHCSF to identify processes, systems and service gap in order to develop necessary intervention to eliminate such gaps;
3. Manage and drive SERVICOM aims and initiative within the Ministry;
4. Trouble shoot service failures and develop the proposals to address them;
5. Research and identify good practices that can be adopted/adapted to improve service delivery in the Ministry;
6. Develop and launch initiatives to drive and mainstream a continuous service improvement culture within the Ministry;
7. Develop and deploy change management tools and practices to institute sustainable improvement in the Ministry.
8. Assist the leadership of the Ministry to articulate and co-ordinate their change agenda in line with service policies and standards.
In line with our mandate, the Department provides the under listed services:
1. Ensures SERVICOM compliance in all activities of the Ministry;
2. Provides prompt and accurate response to complaints;
3. Holds regular meetings with Ministerial SERVICOM Committee members to obtain feedback on implementation/adherence to SERVICOM principles by Departments and Units;
4. Administers questionnaires to service delivery and improvement across the Departments/Units in the Ministry; and
5. Conducts service delivery programmes including Sensitization Workshops for members of staff.
FASHOLA AT THE COMMISSIONING OF THE 60MVA 13233KV TRANSFORMER AT THE ZARIA TRANSMISSION SUBSTATION PAYS COURTESY VISIT ON EMIR OF ZAZZAU IN KADUNA STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSAN left and the Emir of Zazzau Alhaji Shehu Idrisright during a courtesy visit to the Palace of the Emir shortly afterthecommissioning of the 60MVA 13233KV Transformer at the Zaria Transmission Substation Zaria Kaduna State on Sunday 10th June 2018
FASHOLA COMMISSIONS 100KWP ROOFTOP SOLAR PV SYSTEM IN ABUJA
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANright being welcomed by the Chief Executive Officer Protergia Mr Ayodeji Dejileft to the Commissioning of the 100kWP RoofTop Solar PV System at the House on the Rock The RefugeCitadel Towers City Gate Abuja on Tuesday 23 May 2017