(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
FASHOLA INSPECTS HOMES CONSTRUCTED UNDER THE NATIONAL HOUSING PROGRAMME IN IKOT NTUEN NSITAFFIA NSIT UYO AKWA IBOM STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANleft Federal Controller of HousingTeam Leader in Akwa Ibom State ArcAqua Uzodinma left and others during the HonMinisters inspection of the ongoing construction of Storey Building2Bedroom and 3Bedroom Semi DetachedBungalows under the Federal Governments National Housing Programme inIkot Ntuen Nsit Affia Nsit Uyo Akwa Ibom State on Sunday 11th March 2018
FASHOLA GAYA EMIR SANUSI OTHERS AT THE FLAG OFF OF THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ABUJAKADUNA ZARIAKANO DUAL CARRIAGEWAY IN KANO
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSAN4th right Deputy Governor of Kano State Prof Hafizu Abubakar2nd rightMinisters of State Hon Mustapha Baba ShehurirightPermanent Secretary Works Housing Mr Bukar Mohammed4th leftChairmanSenate Committee on Works Senator Kabiru Gaya 3rd leftManaging Director Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Mr Wolfgang Goetsch 2nd left and others during the flag off of the Reconstruction of the Abuja KadunaZariaKano Dual Carriageway in Chiromawa Toll Plaza Near Kano State on Tuesday 26th June 2018