(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
FASHOLA INSPECTS NATIONAL HOUSING PROGRAMME FEDERALGOVERNMENT HIGHWAYS IN KEBBI STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANleft interacting with Project Supervisor of one of the companies engaged for theNational Housing ProgrammeMimman Ultimate Concept Nig Ltd Mr Biliaminu Folorunshoright during the Hon Ministers inspection of the National Housing Programme and other Federal Government under the Ministry inKebbi State on Tuesday 8thMay 2018
FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING REHABILITATION RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF THE LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAY
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN2nd leftFederal Controller of Works Ogun State Engr Joshua Popoola 4th rightbehind a Supervisor in the Ministry Engr Mrs Olokeogun Abiola left and othersduring the HonMinisters inspection of the ongoing Rehabilitation Reconstruction and Expansion of theLagos Ibadan Expresswayon Thursday 25th October 2018