(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
INSPECTION OF DAMAGED WUROGANDI BRIDGE SECTION CH 54900 MICHIKA MADAGALI ROAD ADAMAWA STATE
Inspection of damaged WuroGandi Bridge Section CH 54900 Michika Madagali Road Adamawa State by Senator Binta Masi Garba representing Adamawa North Senatorial Zone Engr Yemi Oguntominiyi Director Highway Construction and Rehabilitation Dr Famous Eseduwo Director Planning Research and Statistics Engr MR Muhammad Director HNE Engr Salihu A O Federal Controller Adamawa State and other staff of the Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing on the 26th of August 2018
FASHOLA PRESIDES AT THE INAUGURATION OF ARCHITECTS REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA ARCON
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANright Arc Francis Evbuomwan 3rd right Arc Ladipo Lewis3rd left Arc Dipo Adebo2nd left and Arc Ali Mukhtarleft duringthe inauguration of the Architects Registration Council of NigeriaARCON at the Ministry of PowerWorks Housing Headquarters Mabushi Abuja on Tuesday 12th June 2018