(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA AT THE NIGERIA MINI GRID ROUNDTABLE OF THE 4TH MINI GRID ACTION LEARNING EVENT
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANleft and Managing Director Rural Electrification Agency Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyirightduring the Opening of the Nigeria Mini Grid Roundtable at the 4th Mini Grid Action Learning Event with the theme Upscaling Mini Grids for Low Cost Timely Access to Electricty at the Sheraton Hotel Ladi Kwali Hall Abuja on Tuesday 5th December 2017
FASHOLA INSPECTS THE NATIONAL METER TEST STATION OSHODI LAGOS
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSAN 2nd left and Managing DirectorCEO Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency NEMSA Chief Electrical Inspector of the Federation Engr Peter Ewesor 2nd right during the inspection visit of the Hon Minister to the NEMSA National Meter Test Station OshodiLagos on Thursday 11th January 2018