(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA INSPECTS HIGHWAY PROJECTS IN LAGOS ON DAY THREE OF HIS INSPECTION TOUR OF THE SOUTH WEST ZONE
The ongoing Rehabilitation Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos Ibadan Expressway Section IShagamu Lagos INSET Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANmiddle Governor of Lagos State Mr Akinwunmi Amboderight and Deputy Governor of Lagos Dr Idiat Oluranti Adebuleleft during the Hon Ministers courtesy call after an inspection tour of the ongoing Rehabilitation Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos Ibadan Expressway Section IShagamu Lagos on Day Three of his inspection tour of Highway Projects in the South West Zone of the country on Saturday 25th March 2017
FASHOLA COMMISSIONS 100KWP ROOFTOP SOLAR PV SYSTEM IN ABUJA
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANright being welcomed by the Chief Executive Officer Protergia Mr Ayodeji Dejileft to the Commissioning of the 100kWP RoofTop Solar PV System at the House on the Rock The RefugeCitadel Towers City Gate Abuja on Tuesday 23 May 2017