(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA ADEOSUN SHEHURI HASSAN AT THE PRESENTATION OF SUKUK ISSUANCE CHEQUE
Hon Minister of Power Works HousingMr Babatunde FasholaSANleftMinister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosunmiddle and Minister of State Surv Suleiman Zarma Hassan2nd rightduring the presentation of the cheque of the N100Billion Sukuk Issuance Proceed by the Minister of Finance to the Minister of PowerWorks and Housingat the Ministrys Headquarters Mabushi Abuja on Thursday 5thOctober 2017
ACTING PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO PRESIDES OVER FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING
Left to Right Minister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun Minister of Power Works and Housing Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola and the Minister of Information and CultureAlhaji Lai Mohammed during the Federal Executive Council FEC meeting presided over by Acting President Yemi Osinbajoat the Aso Chambers State House Abuja on Wednesday 8th August 2018