(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION WORK ON NNAMDI AZIKIWE MAUSOLEUM LIBRARY COMPLEX IN ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE ON DAY THREE OF TOUR OF THE SOUTH EAST ZONE
HonMinister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANleft and Governor of Anambra StateMr Willie Obianoright speaking with journalists shortly after a courtesy visit to the Government Houseduring the Hon Ministersinspection tour of the ongoing construction work ontheMausoleum Library Complexin Honour of Late Rt Hon Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe in Onitsha Anambra State and the 2nd Niger Bridge on Day Three of the HonMinisters inspection tour of Federal Government Infrastructure Projects in the South East Zone of the country on Thursday 19th May 2018
OSINBAJO FASHOLA AMINA MOHAMMED AT THE GREEN BONDS CAPITAL MARKET INVESTORS CONFERENCE IN LAGOS
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANmiddle Minister of Environment Mrs Amina Mohammedleftand CEO Chapel Hill Denham Mr Bolaji Balogun right duringthe Opening Session of the Green Bonds Capital Market Investors Conference organized by the Federal Ministry of Environment with the theme Green Bonds Investing in Nigerias Sustainable Development at the Stock Exchange House Marina Lagos on Thursday 23rd February 2017