(DIRECTOR HIGHWAYS DESIGN - ROADS)
Awaiting Profile ...
Highways Design - Roads Department is responsible for:-
• Initiating design policy and design criteria for Federal Highways – Roads;
• Scheduling the implementation of approved projects;
• Commissioning of consultants;
• Feasibility studies and engineering surveys;
• Conducting inception meetings with Design Consultants and Departmental Staff.
• Organizing presentation of submissions by consultants.
• Preparation of R. O. W. acquisition data for Federal Highways;
• Carrying out detailed and final engineering design of the roadway and its geometry in-house;
• Supervision, including vetting of Consultants submissions involved in the preliminary and final engineering design of road projects to ensure compliance with standards;
• Supervision of consultants engaged in supervision of highway projects;
• Site visit and work assessment of roads under design;
• Producing tender documents i.e. tender drawings, BEME, etc;
• Monitoring of on-going Consultancy and Construction/Rehabilitation projects through the supervision Consultants.
• Manage the road design projects to ensure compliance with highway specifications;
• Vet road design submissions and issue Engineer's Certificate;
• Processing of proposals for revisions to designs and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (R-BEME) for highway projects (Roads);
• Manages the Highway Design Registry(Roads)
• Documentary upkeep of Micro films for Highway Projects(Roads);
• Submit Monthly Progress Reports, etc to the Hon Minister.
FASHOLAHASSAN MEET WITH STAKEHOLDERS OF THE BODO BONNY ROAD AND BRIDGES PROJECT
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANleft Minister of StateSurv Suleiman Zarma HassanrightandPermanent SecretaryWorks Housing Mr Mohammed Bukarmiddleduring the Meeting with Stakeholders of the Bodo Bonny Road and Bridges Project at the Ministry of PowerWorks Housing HeadquartersMabushiAbuja on Thursday 22nd February 2018
FASHOLA AL MAKURA GEMADE AKUME AT THE FLAG OFF CEREMONY OF THE EXPANSION AND DUALIZATION OF 5 4KM ABUJA KEFFI LAFIA MAKURDI ROAD IN NASARAWA STATE
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN 2nd right Governor of Nasarawa State Umaru Tanko Al Makura right Chairman Senate Committee on Housing and Senator representing Benue North East Senator Barnabas Gemade 2nd left and Senator representing Benue North West Senator George Akume left during the Flag Off of the Expansion and Dualization of 5 4KM Abuja Keffi Lafia Makurdi Road from the current six lanes to 10 lanes at Km 15 400 Keffi Akwanga Road Marke Kokona L G A Nasarawa State on Thursday 22nd November 2018