CHUBADO MOHAMMED (DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)
CHUBADO MOHAMMED JADA was born on 27th May, 1959. Attended Ahmadu Bello University Zaria between 1980 – 1983. Joint the Federal Civil Service on the 12th October, 1984 as Administrative Officer VIII, since then served in various Ministries such as Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs (Interior) from 1984 – 1998; Federal Ministry of Education 1998 – 2000, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation 2000 – 2007. Ministry of Defence 2007 – 2008, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation 2008 – 2011, Police Pensions Office 2011 – 2013, Ecological Fund Office 2013 – 2014, Federal Ministry of Works 2014 – 2016, Federal Ministry of Education March – June, 2016 and Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing (Power Sector) 2016 to Date. He rose from the rank of Administrative Officer VIII in 1984 to Director (Admin.) in 2013. Presently he is the Director (Human Resources Management), Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector).
Function of Human Resources Management Department:
The Human Resources Management Department is one of the Common Services Departments of the Ministry.
Its Mandate is carried out under its two Division, namely; Appointments, Promotion and Discipline (APD) and Staff Welfare and Training (SWT).
The APD Division is charged with matters relating to appointments, upgrading, conversions and discipline of its staff and those of its Parastatals. The SWT Division is charged with the general welfare of its staff especially in the areas of accommodation, sports, cleaning, union activities, stores management etc and the training of its staff both locally and internationally.
The Charter is an expression of the commitment and resolve of the Human Resources Management Department to provide efficient services on Human Resources for the entire Ministry and its Parastatals.
FUNCTIONS OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
1. To ensure proper office management and general administration of the Ministry;
2. To ensure that qualified Personnel are sourced and or deployed accordingly to man appropriate officers;
3. To ensure that qualified staff due for promotion are presented for the exercise as and when due, thereby ensuring institutionalization of adequate succession planning mechanisms in thee the Ministry
4. To maintain general discipline of staff in line with PSR, FR, and Extant Circulars and Civil Service norms.
5. To ensure that staff are exposed to all relevant training programmes.
6. To ensure that welfare provisions are made available to staff in accordance with the provisions of the PSR and extant circulars.
7. To ensure that office accommodation are adequately provided through liason with OSGF and OHCSF.
8. To ensure that staff participate in sporting activities to maintain good health.
9. To ensure that appropriate working environment and materials are provided for all staff.
FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL BRIEFING FEC
Minister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun Minister of Information Culture and National Orientation Alhaji Lai Muhammed Minister of Mines and Solid Minerals Development Dr Kayode Fayemi and Minister of Power Works and Housing Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola during the Federal Executive Council briefing held at the Presidential Villa on Wednesday 31st January 2018
OSINBAJO FASHOLA AMINA MOHAMMED AT THE GREEN BONDS CAPITAL MARKET INVESTORS CONFERENCE IN LAGOS
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANmiddle Minister of Environment Mrs Amina Mohammedleftand CEO Chapel Hill Denham Mr Bolaji Balogun right duringthe Opening Session of the Green Bonds Capital Market Investors Conference organized by the Federal Ministry of Environment with the theme Green Bonds Investing in Nigerias Sustainable Development at the Stock Exchange House Marina Lagos on Thursday 23rd February 2017