MRS. ATTA ANNE ISOIZA (DIRECTOR PLANNING, RESEARCH AND STATISTICS)
Mrs. Atta Anne Isoiza hails from Adavi Local Government Area in Kogi State. She has a B.Sc in Political Science and an LLB (BL). She was employed in 1986 as Assistant Sec. II (Administration) by Ministry of Federal capital Territory and was posted to Department of Local Government Admin and she transferred her service to Area Council Service Commission (Abuja Municipal Area Council). Mrs. Atta worked at AMAC and rose to the rank of Chief Admin Officer in 2002.
In 2003, she transferred her service back to the mainstream and was promoted to the rank of Assistant Director in 2005, Deputy Director in 2009 and Director in 2014.
She has 30 years working experience first in Ministry of Federal Capital Territory, Abuja Municipal Area Council, Federal Civil Service Commission, Ministry of Aviation, National Sports Commission, Ministry of Information and Culture.
Mrs. Atta has travelled widely and attended a wide range of courses, seminars and workshops.
She is married with Children.
The planning, Research and Statistics Department is one of the four (4) Common Services Departments of the Ministry. It comprises of three Divisions namely: Planning Division, Monitoring and Evaluation Division; and Research & Statistics Division (which also oversees the ICT Unit and the Ministry's Library). The mandate of the Department included the following:
1. Preparation and Submission of the Ministry's Federal Executive Council (FEC) Memoranda to the Cabinet Secretariat;
2. Compilation and Submission of returns on implementation of decisions of the Federal Executive Council to the Policy Implementation and Monitoring Unit of the Presidency;
3. Coordination of Ministerial / Inter – Ministerial Meetings;
4. Coordination of the Ministry's participation in bilateral and multilateral relations as well as International Joint Commission meetings with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the National Planning Commission (NPC) respectively;
5. Conducting research studies into identified and approved projects in the Power Sector of the Nigerian Economy;
6. Management of the Ministry's Energy Data Bank, computer Services and Library;
7. Setting and monitoring of Performance Efficiency Targets;
8. Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of all power sector project;
9. Liaison with Government Agencies and other bodies outside the Ministry;
10. Dissemination of information and correspondence with the Ministry's Parastatals;
11. Preparation of progress and Annual Reports to showcase the activities of the Ministry;
12. Coordinating of annual Ministerial Press Briefing;
13. Coverage of meetings of the Honourable Minister with CEOs of Parastatals and Agencies and meetings of the Permanent Secretary with the Directors and Head of Units; and
14. Any other duties as may be periodically assigned to the Department.
FASHOLA INSPECTS HIGHWAY PROJECTS IN LAGOS ON DAY THREE OF HIS INSPECTION TOUR OF THE SOUTH WEST ZONE
The ongoing Rehabilitation Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos Ibadan Expressway Section IShagamu Lagos INSET Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANmiddle Governor of Lagos State Mr Akinwunmi Amboderight and Deputy Governor of Lagos Dr Idiat Oluranti Adebuleleft during the Hon Ministers courtesy call after an inspection tour of the ongoing Rehabilitation Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos Ibadan Expressway Section IShagamu Lagos on Day Three of his inspection tour of Highway Projects in the South West Zone of the country on Saturday 25th March 2017
FASHOLA AT THEOPENING CEREMONYOF THENIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2017 ANNUAL GENERAL CONFERENCE
Representative of the Vice President and Hon Minister of Power Works HousingMr Babatunde FasholaSAN delivering the Vice Presidents Keynote Address during the Opening Ceremony of the Nigerian Bar Association 2017 Annual General Conference with the theme African Business Penetrating Through Institution Building at the Landmark Centre Eti Osa Lagos on Sunday 20th August 2017