(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
FASHOLA CHAIRS 7TH STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING ON THE ABIDJAN LAGOS CORRIDOR HIGHWAY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN LOME TOGOLESE REPUBLIC
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing and the Chairman of Steering Committee Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN right Commissioner for Infrastructure ECOWAS Commission Dr Antoinette Weeks middle and Minister of Infrastructure Republic of Ghana Hon Kwasi Anwako Attahleft during the 7th Steering Committee Meeting on the Abidjan Lagos Corridor Highway Development Programme at the EcoBank Transnational Inc ETI Lome Togolese Republic on Friday 31st March 2017
FASHOLA DELIVERS SPECIAL HERBERT MACAULAY MEMORIAL LECTURE ORGANIZED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing and Guest Lecturer Mr Babatunde FasholaSANleft and Vice Chancellor University of NigeriaNsukka ProfBenjamin Chukwuma Ozumbarightpresenting one of the Laptop computers made by the University of Nigeria to the Hon Minister shortly after he delivered theSpecial Herbert Macaulay Memorial Lectureorganized by the University of Nigeria Nsukka at the Princess Alexandra AuditoriumPAA Nsukka Enugu State on Monday 2nd July 2018