(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
FASHOLA ADEOSUN SHEHURI HASSAN AT THE PRESENTATION OF SUKUK ISSUANCE CHEQUE
Hon Minister of Power Works HousingMr Babatunde FasholaSANleftMinister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosunmiddle and Minister of State Surv Suleiman Zarma Hassan2nd rightduring the presentation of the cheque of the N100Billion Sukuk Issuance Proceed by the Minister of Finance to the Minister of PowerWorks and Housingat the Ministrys Headquarters Mabushi Abuja on Thursday 5thOctober 2017
FASHOLA OKOWA ELUMELU AT THE COMMISSIONING OF 115MW GAS TURBINE AT THE TRANSCORP POWER LTD UGHELLI DELTA STATE DURING THE 13TH MONTHLY MEETING OF POWER SECTOR OPERATORS
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola SANleft Governor of Delta State Dr Ifeanyi Okowamiddle and Chairman Transcorp Power Limited Mr Tony Elumeluright during the Commissioning of the 115 MW Gas Turbine 15 shortly before the 13th Monthly Meeting with Sectoral Participants in the Power Sector hosted by Transcorp Power Ltd in Ughelli Delta State on Monday 13th March 2017