(DIRECTOR PRESS AND MEDIA)
1. The schedule of duties for the Press and Public Relations Unit are as follows:
2. Arranging press conferences, briefings, interviews for the Honourable Minister.
3. Ensure that information and facts in annual/quarterly Ministerial Briefings are correct.
4. Ensuring that the ecstatic beauty of the Ministry is guaranteed at all times with artworks, pictures and graphics.
5. Accompanying the Hon. Minister/Permanent Secretary on official assignments, in and outside Nigeria and ensuring that appropriate news items are generated from such trips.
6. Coverage of courtesy visits/meetings.
7. Covering all interactive sessions of the Ministry officials/ Stakeholders and the Media or related bodies.
8. Monitoring of Local and International news reports on both Electronic and Print Media for feedback.
9. Daily compilation of Newspaper/Magazine reports/Press Clippings on Power related matters and weekly Press Review.
10. Dissemination of information through press releases, feature articles, internet etc.
11. Sending Press Releases with Photographs to the Federal Ministry of Information website11. www.fmic.gov.ng. and all Media Houses on daily basis.
12. Populate, edict and ensure contributions for a functional, educative and informative website for the Ministry's website [12. www.power.gov.ng].
13. Responsible for the designing and placements of advertisements, and announcements on print and electronic media.
14. Covering activities/programmes of the Ministry as Master of Ceremony.
15. Ensuring documentation through production of Photographs, CDs, DVD's, Videotapes, VCDs, etc. for dissemination and for the archives.
16. Any other duty as assigned by the Honourable Minister and the Permanent Secretary.
REHABILITATION OF TUMU PINDIGA KSHERE GOMBE STATE FUTUK YALO BAUCHI STATE BASHAR DENGI PLATEAU STATE ROAD
Rehabilitation of Tumu Pindiga Kshere Gombe State Futuk Yalo Bauchi State Bashar Dengi Plateau State Road
FASHOLA RECEIVES THE ASSOCIATION OF INDIGENOUS CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS OF NIGERIA
Hon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANmiddle andPermanent SecretaryWorks Housing Mr Mohammed Bukar left being presented a plaque by thePresident Association of Indigenous Construction Contractors of Nigeria Otunba Oluwaranti Lekan Osifesoright in appreciation of the transparency and ease of payments to Contractors shortly afterthe Hon Ministers meeting with theAssociation of Indigenous Construction Contractors of NigeriaAICCONat the Ministry of PowerWorks Housing Headquarters MabushiAbuja on Monday 23rd April 2018